I dig Pappy's idea of seeing what's in everyone's bag. Its a way for us to get to know each other more intimately. Plus, I geek out about such things. So let me deliniate the contents of my meek and meager bag (hint: they're all pretty much Innova anymore)...
- DX Birdie (174g): 1st putter and biggest mistake
- DX Aviar (174g): severely understable due to use
- Aviar-X (174g): a.k.a. the gummy putt
- DX Wolf (172g): 1st disc ever purchased... my beloved Wolfie
- DX Roc (177g): dig it!
- Champ Spider (169g): my go-to middie
- Champ Valkyrie (175g): opaque
- Champ TeeBird (174g): opaque
- Champ Roadrunner (168g): way too light! also opaque!
- Star TeeRex (171g): not opaque
- Star Wraith (175g): also not opaque
- Champ Starfire (172g): continuing the the vein of non-opaque discs
There it is, the little collection I use to get by. Sorry I don't have some fancy picture to better illustrate my bag. Perhaps, in lieu of the coming of winter, a way to keep the hits a coming would be to offer disc evaluations. Hmm... just a suggestion.
Push the hand...
p.s. isn't it interesting that winter is quite often literary symbolism for DEATH? Just food for thought.