Sunday, June 12, 2011

Highbridge or bust.

Once again, it has been too long since I've posted to the website. Don't let the lack of postings fool you, however, I am seriously excited to play at Highbridge! I've been playing as much as possible to get my arm ready and I'd like to share a few of the specific things that I think have elevated my game:

- played a tournament (sure it was only 10 people, it was snowing, and I payed the worst round of my life but I'm only the better for the experience)
- took a disc golf tour with my friend Jacob (we visited Brookings and Sioux Falls during that heat wave so we didn't end with the Pipestone round I was expecting)
- more driving range with a concetration on the reach back. I'm trying to create a more consistent reach back that stays tight to my torso as I pull through. I think the slow and methodical work has helped.
- This week, in preparation, I plan on lost of putting practice. I did that every round last year and I still haven't hit my putting confidence on last fall.

I'm excited to play and also to see how everyone's game has improved. I know that time has improved my play in many ways and I'm sure to pick up a few pointers this weekend!


Urbwes

No comments: