Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Practice Basket

So as I was stumbling around the web looking for ways to improve my game, I came across something I found very interesting. A practice Disc Target! The first few I found were fairly inexpensive; however, the build quality seemed to be lacking. So I kept looking trying to ignore the $400 price tag of the championship style targets! I came across a few homemade types of baskets using just about anything you could imagine. Although they looked rather ridiculous I thought they would serve a great purpose in trying to improve my putting game. I kept looking around and came across this great idea to turn a plastic 55 gallon drum into a disc golf basket. Not only does it serve the purpose of creating a fairly cheap disc target it is also pleasing to the eye.

Check it out:

http://www.instructables.com/id/A-Great-Build-at-home-Disc-Golf-Target/#step1

I am in the process of trying to track down a plastic 55 gallon drum. Hopefully it will be free! :)

Hopefully I have an update to share in the near future!

No comments: