Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Exploring the Breadth of the Disc


Here's a confession... I haven't played a round of golf since Wes came to visit his sister about a month ago. I've gone throwing a few times since then, but nothing involving a catcher or a skill shot. Just driving.
Part of this is due to standing up the whole day at my job. My feet usually don't want to go pound the links at the end of the day. Another factor is the inability to schedule anything with another person. Mike, if you still read this, give me a call! I can't ever get ahold of you. Anyways, I just want to assure you all that I still get my discing fix somehow.
Recently, I've met some people that love to play ultimate. I've played with 'em a few times now. Its fun. I missed playing ultimate. The problem is, I can't throw the friggin' disc. I used to throw a great serve. But now, I just end up burning the disc. Anyways, just thought I'd give ya'll a small update. I'd love to hear how you're doing. Keep me updated.
Flip the track,
Bring the old school back
~ Diggs
Song of the Week: "Tough Enough" by Vanilla Ninja

4 comments:

Mid Range King said...

Doug, I'm coming back to SC on thursday night. We should play some disc sometime. I'll be home until monday. I'll give you a call.


Mid Range King

Bryan said...

Good choice in song.

Anonymous said...

I will never hear Vanilla Ninja and not think of you, Doug. :)

Michael said...

I cannot believe that song...you should be drug out and beaten if that was not a joke dude. This is a sad day...:0)