Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Site Changes

I was still finalizing my list of "bueno's" for the tourney season by the time Tuesday came around.  Sorry you won't be able to check out that awesomeness just yet, but I thought I'd take this week to apprize ya'll of some alterations around here.

First, we have slightly updated our course page.  It now includes a state-by-state listing of the courses we have played, their city, and who has played it.  At last count, we have 60 courses across 13 states listed.  I know my hope is to personally add at least five states to the list over the course of the next year and a half.  We'll see how that goes.

We will also be unveiling player pages.  This will include a short DG bio, as well as some disc and course preferences of those who's eloquent and erudite words you read around these parts.

Be on the lookout for this one coming down the pipe, and if you still have some work to do on your page, get at it!

Until we meet again,

~Diggs

No comments: