Friday, June 15, 2012

I'm Still Here...


It has been a long time since I have posted and it’s not without an excuse. That is while bunking in with the inlaws they have decided that having internet access is more of a desire as opposed to a necessity in this day in age. I have been without the beloved internet for going on three plus weeks now.  I get buy but my inbox these days is constantly overflowing. Disc golf on the other hand sadly has almost taken a back seat to Amateur Baseball at the moment.( I hit a solo homerun last week by the way. It was my first homerun since 12 year old baseball. So after a 14 year drought…I was due you could say.) With a course being at least a 45 minute drive each way I really have to plan my trips wisely.  The plan was to meet up with URBWes at SMSU and play a round but the blessed Southern Minnesota Wind gods thought snapping trees sounded more fun.

I am looking forward to next week with the Minnesota Majestic coming to the Twin Cities. Diggs and I will be making our debut in the amateur doubles tournament that takes place on the Thursday before the tournament starts.  Playing in a doubles tournament is something that we have wanted to do for quite some time and now are finally making it happen.  The doubles tournament will take place at Hyland Hills Ski and Snowboard Area. It’s a wonderful course nestled in Bloomington, MN. Diggs be ready for lots of elevation changes. It’s a course that can be a bear cat if you let it.

I think this course will fit well to our playing styles with Diggs monster drives and my mid range game we will complement each other well.

No comments: