Tuesday, April 05, 2011

A Change in Programming

If you've visited the blog recently, you'll have noticed a change of scenery. I've been messing with the layout a little bit. Let me know what you think of the new look and what else you'd like to see around here.

Interesting note... I hadn't checked around the admin features in awhile, but I happened by our stats page, and noted that while we don't really write for anyone other than ourselves, we are apparently not the only ones reading. We have had viewers from Canada, Great Britain, China, Japan, Russia, and several other countries. Why they would want to visit our blog I will never know. But we're global, baby!

On another note, tournament schedules have been released, and I'd be interested in hearing if you all are looking at for the summer. I will release the tourney schedule for my area soon. Let me know if any of you would be interested in joining me for one!

No comments: