Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Well Poop. We Have Some Catchin' Up To Do...

When I say we have catching up to do, I mean it.  This post will be spanning a time frame of three years.  Buckle up!

  • My May and June are pretty crazy.  I am literally home for 1.5 weeks in June, and I will be logging around 100 hours of work in those 1.5 weeks.  That will play into a couple of these bullet points, but mostly I just wanted to see that typed out so I could scare the crap out of myself.  Did it work?  Let me check.  Yup... crap is out.
  • Checking back on some old posts, I realized I was lazy.  I started Day 1 of the 2012 Disc Weekend, but I neglected to do absolutely anything beyond that.  Shame on me!  I will start catching up on those soon-ish.  With two posts remaining on the subject, I should get it done before the 2013 Disc Weekend actually takes place.  This brings me to my next point...
  • Disc Weekend (Week) 2013 is only about a month away!  I'm a loser, so I made an itinerary for our time.  After some fine tuning, I'll be sending it out.  Get your arms ready 'cuz you're going to need some stamina for this one.  I'll expand upon this in a separate preview post, but for now just know that there will be prizes, awards, skills competitions, and even something called the North Korea Special.  Stay tuned.
  • The 2014 World Amateur Disc Golf Championships will be in the Twin Cities
  • I am playing tournaments again this year.  I am pretty sure MRK is, too, though I'll let you tell you about that himself.
  • Wouldn't it be sweet if the last two bullet points were related?
  • My first tourney will be an A-Tier at the end of the month.  I have played precisely zero of the courses on the schedule.  My prediction = my rating will go down.
  • I have a pinched nerve in my back that's been going on for nearly a month now.  I have a doctor's visit tomorrow.  Let us see if we can't get Diggs up and going before the month is out.
  • I miss you all.  Can't wait to get together and throw some plastic!


~Diggs

No comments: