Thursday, February 16, 2012

Sober Up Freddy

This time of year, I miss my disc homeys. We just never seem to talk much during the offseason. Part of it I understand. I mean, what is there to talk about other than flying plastic? That said, I'm making an effort to stay friends with folks beyond the chains of the course and the pixels of the blog.

Jiggs and I had a chance to get out on the course a couple times in January. The King and I will get to catch up tomorrow. URBWes is a little harder to get in touch with, but after repeated texts and voicemails, I received a video update from him. A bit more than I expected, but it was sweet to catch up.

Anyways, I thought I'd post it all to you, figuring we are all friends, and you might be interested. He displays what's going on at work at 1:34. His music work can be found at 1:20. And his love life is at 1:26. He even gave me the good ol' Shooters at 0:55 like we used to do in high school. You can also definitely feel the influence from other videos he's done. Saturday Night Fever ring a bell, Lady's Man?

Anyways, here's the video. Hope you enjoy...

No comments: