Saturday, August 07, 2010

PDGA Tour Event Information | Professional Disc Golf Association

Finished my day with a 65 for a total of 129 which put me around 22 place in the intermediate division.  Overall, my first offical PDGA tournament experience was a 10 of 10 I'd say.  Wish I had a few throws back to correct but such is this beautiful game.

Check out the Results of the Gotta Play Bassett Creek Tourney by following this link.

PDGA Tour Event Information Professional Disc Golf Association

Oh Yea!!!!Rep'n the SCDGA on PDGA....check me out.


Players Package included a Gotta Play Bassett Creek Mini and a Pro-Wood Roc.  It's got flecks of wood in the plastic. Crazy Sick. Had the opportunity to choose a Wood Roc or Aviar so I went with the disc I didn't have.

Until next time.

Mid Range King

No comments: