Saturday, August 22, 2009

42 Holes, Two Amazing Courses, Two Guys, One Amazing Afternoon of Sunshine, Priceless

Today was a preparation day for our Pilgrimage to BRP. Doug and I decided to play a few courses and more importantly...42 Holes of DG. BRP as you may remember has 27 holes and we were thinking of playing maybe 2 rounds totalling well 54 holes. Arm Strength/Leg strength is key. So we practice.

First course: North Valley Park in Inver Grove Heights, MN just down good old Hwy 52.
Lets say...it was just a course to get the rust out. We skipped a hole somewhere so the score is ruled an incomplete. It wasn't good anyway. We figured it had been about two years since we last played it. Lost my DX Beast to the giant pond on 15. I knew I would...so I am not sad. I had found that disc anyway. {I found that disc about 4 years ago on hole 3 at Seratoma though. Sitting right next to the pin. Someone forgot it.}

Intermission: Subway Restaurant (Thanks Jarrod for putting them everywhere now)

Second Course: Kaposia (New Format too. We played the whole course...they have 24 holes now.) Let me just say that for playing 42 holes Doug and I had great rounds all around. the last 4 holes were crap because we ran out of gas. But overall Great rounds filled with amazing shots, some "World Champ Love" as they say. I believe in the near future there should be a course review for Kaposia composing of the new holes. Wish I would have had my camera.

Anyway here are the scores:
Diggs: 3, 3, 3, 4, 4, 4, 3, 4, 5, 3, 4, 3, 6, 4, 4, 3, 4, 4, 4, 5, 3, 4, 5 = 86 (so that's only 23 if you count them, gosh I need to take better score)
King: 3, 3, 3, 4, 4, 3, 4, 6, 5, 4, 3, 4, 4, 3, 3, 3, 3, 5, 6, 6, 3, 5, 5 = 93

No comments: