Thursday, July 23, 2009

Disc Golf Pictures for you to Enjoy


Hole 5
Acorn Park



Hole 5
Acorn Park


Hole 5 Black & White

Last Sunday, after work (6am) I decided that I wanted to play a round of disc golf before I went to bed for the "night." So I decided to go and I have to say it was absolutely beautiful. There was a beauty about playing at 630 am by yourself. You could hear every animal move it was simply great. I played really well as too. That was a bonus.

Here's the Score
3, 3, 3, 4, 3, 3, 3, 4, 5, 5, 3, 2, 4, 3, 5, 3, 4, 5 = 65




On a Final Note
It was on this day that my beloved Pro Starfire went to be
with the god's of Disc Golf. It was on hole 7.
A Huge Anhyzer to the gods.
Never to be Found
Again


1 comment:

Diggs said...

Those are some sweet pics, Pap! I dig the black and white